How to Reset a Panasonic Projector Lamp Timer?
- Press the Power button so that a picture is projected onto the screen
- Press the Menu button to display the “Main Menu”, and then press the F or G button to select “Option”
- Press the Enter button to display the “Option” menu, and then press the 5 or 6 button to select “Lamp Runtime”
- Press and hold the Enter button for approximately 3 seconds
- The “Lamp Runtime” will change to “Time Reset [Power Off]”
- Turn off the power and disconnect the power cord
Get A Quote for a Panasonic Projector Lamp or to Replace your Existing Projector Lamp now.